About Me

My photo
I had plans for a super-awesome summer internship involving Middle East policy. Those plans went kaput, but I've decided to do what I'd be doing anyway, for personal edification and satisfaction. And fame, obviously.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

48 Hours Mystery

I can't believe there are only 48 hours to go before Explore UT.
I am nervous. I am natural worrier, so of course I am nervous.
I am worried that it will rain.
I am worried that the van(s) will break down.
I am worried that a child will get lost or hurt.
I am worried that there will be a parking snafu.
I am worried that there will be a lunch snafu.
Mostly, I am worried that all the work we have done--grant-writing, fundraising, soliciting donations, assembling candy grams, getting the kids pumped up, writing our curriculum, carrying out the curriculum, arranging parking, arranging dining, wading through transportation issues, and so much more--won't pay off in a tremendous day for the kids.

1 comment:

  1. LR>>Hey, you'll be able to exhale about 5:00pm Saturday!

    ReplyDelete