About Me

My photo
I had plans for a super-awesome summer internship involving Middle East policy. Those plans went kaput, but I've decided to do what I'd be doing anyway, for personal edification and satisfaction. And fame, obviously.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Timeline for the Rest of the Semester

There is officially less than a month left in the semester. With that in mind, and now that I've begun to "tickle the surface" of fundraising and grant-writing issues in non-profits, here is my proposed timeline for the next month (key dates).
Week of 4/7: Research and writing (about 10 pages)
Week of 4/14: Research and writing (about 10 pages)
4/21: Rough draft sent to professor for reading and follow-up discussion
Week of 4/21: Revision and editing
Week of 4/28: Revision and editing
May 5: Turn in

This timeline is reflective of the fact that I have started gathering sources and data, and have been made to see how little I know about this issue. I have been working on an outline as I've completed my preliminary research, and I will post that tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment